Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Milk Bar: It's Not Just for Dessert

I have not been shy about my love for Momofuku Bakery and Milk Bar.  For a girl who is not wild about desserts, I am obsessed as can be about that place.  Now I have one more reason to be: breakfast.

Today, someone sent two boxes of goodies to the office.  In box number one: the Bagel Bomb, a dome shaped onion roll filled with bacon, scallion, cheese.  Box number two contained black sesame croissants filled with tristar jam and cream cheese.  This was a new way of doing breakfast.  I usually go for a good 'ol bacon egg and cheese sandwich, but these treats have made me reconsider my normal routine.  The new Midtown location is open at 8 so it would be feasible for me to make a pit stop on my way to work.  I imagine if I did that and brought extra for my office friends, I would become very popular.  But in reality, I realize we're talking about Momofuku.  And I don't like to share Momofuku.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails