Search This Blog

Friday, July 16, 2010

More Mezze

Just finished lunch and am sooo full right now.  Although I've been to Meze Grill plenty of times, I just realized I've never blogged about it.  Shame on me!  I guess there's no time like the present...

Meze Grill is basically the Mediterranean version of Chipotle or Moe's.  First you decide if you want your meal as a wrap, salad, or rice bowl.  Then choose your meat (chicken, steak, lamb, or falafel) and pile on the toppings (potatoes, hummus, pickled turnips, kalmata olives, tahini, tzaziki, feta, and the list goes on and on).  It's a great, quick lunch place if you happen to work in Midtown West.  If you don't live or work nearby, I wouldn't push you to cross town for it, but for those of us in this 'hood, it's great.  Maybe it's the unique topping choices or maybe it's just because I like telling people how to assemble my food in front of me, but whatever the reason, I'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails