Search This Blog

Monday, October 25, 2010

Unanswered Questions: Gossip Girl Recap - 10/25/10 Episode

The end of tonight's episode had me screaming WHAT?!  But this whole Colin the Cab Stealer turned teacher being behind everything is one humongo unanswered question that I can't really begin to tackle.  For now, let's work on those confusing moments that I can at least begin to wrap my head around:

  • Why were none of my professors that hot?
  • There's a prison literacy program?  And Nate believes this?
  • Since when does Rufus name-drop a restaurant like Babbo instead of suggesting game night and waffles?
  • All that time away and Jenny didn't get a toned down sense of style?  You finally come back and that's what you decide to wear for your big re-entrance?
  • Holy boobs!  No question there just...wow, Serena.
  • Can you just call a prison and ask about inmates?  I feel like when you're dealing with hardened criminals, the rules are not so lax.
  • When did universities start leaving their buildings open that late?
I'm hoping we'll get a few more answers next episode though the teaser says it's all about sex, which I can't really complain about.

1 comment:

  1. Since when did getting a Babbo reservation for the same night become so easy?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails