Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Unanswered Questions: Gossip Girl Recap - 10/4/10 Episode

Ok, so I'll overlook how disturbed I am by all this live-streaming video on the Gossip Girl website (a little too Big Brother for me) just long enough to review this week's unanswered questions:
  • I love the juxtaposition of B and S's red and blue evening gowns in the last scene.  Could this be a reference to their political leanings?
  • Eva, you're a former prostitute but it's absurd to you that Chuck would doubt you for a mere moment?  Get over it.  Even Richard Gere made Julia Roberts feel like a hooker for a split second in Pretty Woman and he wasn't half as rich as Chuck Bass.
  • Why is Vanessa so upset that Dan is acting like a teenager?  Newsflash: you're ALL teenagers.  Hold the lecture about "what adults do" until you are one.
  • Why is Vanessa making pancakes for Dan's intervention breakfast?  Doesn't she know the Humphrey's is a waffle household?
  • Speaking of the breakfast, why didn't Eric join?  That would have been right up his alley and then perhaps we would have gotten more Jenny information.
  • Wouldn't there be pictures or something in Juliet's fake apartment identifying the real owners?  I don't mean to be a buzzkill, but I don't think even Nate is that stupid.
So this wasn't a crazy episode, but something tells me things will be heating up soon enough, and I'll be ready.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails