Search This Blog

Friday, May 3, 2013

Kunjip

Kunjip, you elusive K Town restaurant, you evade me no longer!  I finally arrived for dinner early enough to avoid the 45 minute (minimum) line and was seated a mere 15 or 20 minutes after arrival.  Contributing to the line is the fact that it is smaller than most K Town restaurants, but the food is also great.  

My bibimbop was slightly lacking in salt but was filled with tons of flavorful beef and veggies that I wasn't concerned.  Jill went to town on her stew and the octopus and noodle dish we shared was a great mix of sweet and spicy.  Yes, we did order three full entrees for two people.  If you're judging us, you should have come to the conclusion that we're awesome.

They have the order system down and get you in an out quickly.  Another major selling point is that it's open 24 hours.  If you don't think that's a selling point, wait til you're leaving the bars at 4 AM and I'll whisper the words gobdol bimbimbop in your ear.  You'll be singing a different tune.  If the wait is too long to bear, however, just head two doors down to my other fave: Wonjo.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails