Search This Blog

Thursday, May 9, 2013

3 on Thursday

After being busy for quite some time I committed myself to one weeknight activity this week and one only.  It feels very nice to get home at a normal hour and actually get things done without being exhausted all week at work.
I am so excited to see Baz Luhrman's version of The Great Gatsby.  The trailers and soundtrack are amazing so I have high hopes for the actual film.  I already have plans to see it on the 15th so I decided to re-read the book in preparation.  It's been about 12 years since I read the book and I can't wait to see how I view it this time around when I'm not bogged down with high school homework. 
Now that the weather is nice I try to hit up Central Park just about every weekend.  As I parked myself in front of one of my favorite ponds, I noticed a great painting class going on.  Might be something new for me to try... 
I made it to my first (and second) Yankee game of the season last week.   There's something about being in a ballpark when the weather starts warming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails