Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Blog Bonanza

Yes, it's been awhile since I've posted, but I spent all weekend going to weddings and fancy luncheons.  It's a rough life I lead, indeed.  Since you've probably been bored out of your mind during my 4 day absence from the blogosphere, I figured I'd give a few things to keep the ennui at bay in case this ever happens again...

On Monday, Time Magazine announced their list(s) of the Best, Essential, and Overrated blogs of 2010.  This blog may not have made the cut this year, but I firmly believe it's only a matter of time before quinTESSential information is a household name and bookmarked on computers worldwide. 

I'm not sure I fully agree with Time's list (mostly because I'm not on it and am therefore bitter, duh), but they did shed some light on some new, interesting blogs.  In addition to blogs I already view on a regular basis (Apartment Therapy), I've particularly enjoyed checking out HiLobrow (compilation of random things that make you go "huh", The Oatmeal (cartoons providing instructions, stories, and quizzes - sounds weird; is actually funny), DoubleX (news from a female perspective - sorry, boys), and The Consumerist (product reviews, tips, and news - a marketing must).

When you stumble upon a few moments of boredom at the office or are in the mood for some 1 AM web surfing, try some of these goodies.  They have both the Time and THK stamp of approval.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails