Search This Blog

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Welcome to the Neighborhood

If you haven't noticed a new channel in your cable lineup, do yourself a favor and find the Cooking Channel.  The baby sister of the Food Network, Cooking Channel is all about food prep and less about crazy reality tv.  I admit, I love me some Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives, but it's nice to have a channel whose  sole purpose is to show the viewer how to prepare recipes.  I'm glad Food Network recognized the desire for a channel like this after they steered away from the platform in their original space.  It's kind of reminiscent of when MTV stopped showing music videos and attempted to create MTV2...except my bet is that Cooking Channel actually catches on.  It's currently 1 AM, and I can't bring myself to go to bed because I can't stop watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails