Search This Blog

Friday, January 22, 2010

When in Rome...

Last night I had the privilege of seeing an advance screening of "When In Rome", the new film starring Kristen Bell and Josh Duhamel.  Let me take that back; it would only have been a privilege had I enjoyed the movie.  Of course I wasn't expecting anything mind-blowing, but I usually enjoy a light rom-com - this one just didn't really do anything for me.  The acting was fine and the first half of the movie was sort of cute, but after that, it was just kinda blahhh.  I spent most of the film admiring Kristen Bell's wardrobe and commenting on how pretty she is.  The flick hits theaters one week from today, but allow me to save you $12.50 by listening to me when I tell you to wait til you can rent it on Netflix.  Another downside to the movie: while watching it, I ate an entire bag of popcorn myself - probably not a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails