Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Embrace the Fat

Taco Bell is my favorite fast food establishment.  I love it.  I once ate $10.73 worth of food there.  Do you realize how much that is when the cost of an item hovers around $.89?!  That said, I must comment on those awful new Taco Bell Diet commercials.

If you're really trying to lose weight, how's this for a Taco Bell Diet - don't go to Taco Bell!  While it pains me to say such a thing (I dare say it's darn near blasphemous), we can all admit that it's not the healthiest option.  If you really want to lose a whopping 54 lbs like the gal in the commercial, it may be time to skip the drive thru altogether. 

Taco Bell, you are fast food, and great fast food at that. In fact, I would go as far as to say that you have become a master of speedy cuisine. Own it. Don't try to be something you're not. When I roll up to The Bell, I don't want to be reminded of the fact that I could be eating something healthier. Of course I could; I'm just trying to forget it, and throwing such a reminder in my face is sure to ruin the taste of my Cheesy Gordita Crunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails