Search This Blog

Thursday, January 28, 2010

It's On - Groupon

Gather 'round the computer screen kiddies as I tell you all about a fantastic program called Groupon.  Here's how it works: each day, the site features an amazing deal that you only get if enough people sign up (ergo GROUPon).  I've thought this was a great idea ever since hearing Matt Lauer and The Today Show hailing it several months ago as a great way to save money in tough economic times.

While they feature incredible, too-hard-to-pass-up kind of deals each day, I have limited funds so I waited - like a tiger stalking its prey - for the perfect deal.  Finally, last Thursday, I found it.  $25 for a $50 gift certificate to Poco.  Check out the menu.  I would go here with or without a coupon; but now when I go, I can FEAST.  Stay tuned for the restaurant recap.

Most importantly, I urge you to sign up for your local Groupon update.  The deals are awesome and there's a new one each day.  Everyone's a winner eventually!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails