Search This Blog

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Modern Love

I know I'm a little late to the party, but I am newly obsessed with Modern Family.  Don't worry, like How I Met Your Mother, it will not invade the recap portion of the blog.  (I think GG and Glee are enough to keep me busy when there's no food to talk about.)

Modern Family is funny and, unlike most, it is a true situational comedy (that's where the term sitcom comes from, brainiacs).  You don't need to see any other episode to follow the story.  Each episode is its own little unit.  The best part is that it's clean.  You will have absolutely no problem watching this show with your parents.  And take it from the girl who had to sit through all of Unfaithful (including the sex scene by the stairs) with her parents, it is good to avoid those awkward moments whenever possible.

If you're smart, you won't wait forever to watch this show like I did.  It's time to hit up your Netflix queue and play catch-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails