Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Unanswered Questions: Gossip Girl Recap - 9/13/10 Episode

I have been walking around like quite the lil sourpuss knowing Summer is over.  Sure, sweaters and boots are cute, but that warm fuzzy feeling fades quickly once I realize I need to start bringing a jacket with me when I leave the house.  Though I'm not a big fan of the cooler weather, there is one thing that abates my bitter attitude: the return of TV.  Reruns be gone!  Last night we were able to say "bonjour" to our Gossip Girl buddies who have either been prancing around France or practicing their baby daddy skills.  But what would a new Gossip Girl season be without a bit of befuddlement.  This week's unanswered questions are as follows:

  • Is that chick supposed to be the one and only Gossip Girl or merely stalking Nate?  I'm going to go with option c: serial killer.  Buffalo Bill is pretty much the only other person I've seen who keeps a string map with pictures of their target in his room.
  • Why is Vanessa ok with Dan?  I don't even think Mother Theresa would be cool with her ex-bf hopping from Serena's bed into Georgina's baby mama drama.
  • Has Dan met Georgina?  Why would he sign the birth certificate without doing his own paternity test when he has already seen Georgina wreak havoc all over Manhattan?
  • How does Rufus not know how to get in touch with Dan?  Doesn't Dan live in the apartment Rufus owns?  And isn't that apartment just over the bridge in Dumbo?  It doesn't take Carmen San Diego to track Dan down.
  • Does Georgina really have the authority to fire a waiter at a party she wasn't even invited to attend?
  • And most importantly, when they go on their big double date, WHERE ARE SERENA'S PANTS?!
So friends, I think that just about wraps it up.  I hope you're as happy as I am that TV is back in business.  It certainly helps make Fall sting a little less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails