Search This Blog

Thursday, June 12, 2014

3 on Thursday

It's safe to say I am fully recovered from my Vegas trip.  We went crazy as is necessary at a bachelorette party and I'm not quite sure how I survived on an average of 4 hours of sleep per night for 3 nights.  I'm looking forward to a slightly more relaxing weekend this weekend but I can't shut down entirely - not when Yacht Rock is playing tomorrow night!
Background: Vegas from my hotel balcony.  Wanna guess if this was what I saw when I woke up or when I got back at the end of the night?

  1. I've always said Coke tastes so much better in the glass bottle so I was so excited to see it offered at a movie screening last week.
  2. My team at work surprised me with a little bday celebration before I left for Vegas.  They know I don't like cupcakes so they made me a meat and cheesecake instead.  They know me so well!
  3. Download the soundtrack from The Fault in our Stars.  It's wonderful.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails