Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Unanswered Questions: Gossip Girl Recap - 4/12 Episode

I apologize in advance because I admit my heart is not fully in this recap.  All I can think of is tonight's return of Glee, which I believe has replaced Gossip Girl as the greatest show of all time.  We may be changing up the recaps soon, kids.  In the meantime, I'll recount only the most confusing bits of last night's episode:
  • Was that a folky Russian accordian version of The Black Eyed Peas' "I Got A Feeling" during the balloon game?  Somebody please confirm. 
  • Is Eric's crush for real?  First of all, don't go to a wedding you weren't invited to.  And don't bring a date.  This second rule is twofold: that's two extra very pricey heads to feed and don't bring your beard when you try to mac on someone else.
  • What would have been the big deal of Serena running five whole steps into the ballroom to tell Nate she was leaving?  Those 30 seconds aint gonna make or break your flight.
  • Is it weird that I found Vanya attractive out of uniform?
Here's the best part: while I suspected Vanya was not a real Pole, turns out he's a very American Jew named Aaron Schwartz.  I know this because I stalked looked him up on IMDB after determining that, yes, I did find him attractive without his doorman attire.  Does his name sound familiar to you?  Probably not, so let me tell you where you may have seen him.  That is the formerly tubby star of HEAVYWEIGHTS.  He played the main character, Gerry.  He was also in Mighty Ducks.  That just blew my mind.  With that, I leave you with the following quote:

"Attention campers, lunch has been cancelled due to lack of hustle.  Deal with it."

-Tony Perkis

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails