Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

For the Person Who Has Everything

I think I can say I've seen it all.  Last night, I left work at a reasonable hour due to a fire that caused us to evacuate the building at 7:30.  We still have not regained lights, AC, or full elevator use (but don't worry, we all came to the office like the good little worker bees we are).  Anyhoo, since I left work early, I headed to Macy's for some towels (not sure why I feel the need to tell you that).  When I got home, I further unwound by watching some mindless TV (90210 - embarrassing to admit, but those hottie patotty boys walk around shirtless, so I like it). 

After that full day (thank you again, evacuation), it was time for bed, but I was still feeling the stress of the workday weighing on my shoulders.  And then I saw it.  A commercial for the Chia Obama.  Did you know Chia Pets still existed?!  I didn't.  And I certainly didn't think I would see one featuring greenery growing out of our president's normally shiny bald head.  Maybe it was the old-school style infomercial that got me, but somehow this calmed me down after a very stressful day.  I'm not saying I'm adding it to my b-day wish list (exactly 2 months away to the big 2-5, hint hint), but it made me laugh.  Ch-ch-ch-chia! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails