Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Gleek Out

Yayyyy Glee's back!  Last night's episode was not the best ever (mostly due to Will/Emma cheesiness), but it definitely satisfied me, primarily because of the following lines:
  • Kurt: (in response to Will's question how everyone answers the phone) No, she's dead; this is her son.
  • Brittany: Did you know dolphins are just gay sharks?
The show was also bumped to greatness by showing me my Broadway dream, realized.  Idina Menzel as a guest star yessss!  To top it off, we got to see Lea Michele and Jonathan Groff together again.  Loved the sexual chemistry...minus the fact that Groff is actually of the homosexual persuasion.  But it took me back to when I saw their respective boobs and booty from about 2 feet away in Spring Awakening - aaah memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails