Search This Blog

Thursday, January 10, 2013

3 on Thursday

It's a miracle I'm getting this "3 on Thursday" out considering I am sick as a dog with bronchitis.  I have become thoroughly acquainted with my bed considering I haven't left it for about three days.  It seems everyone is sick and I am just the latest to fall victim.  I almost never get sick and I gotta say...not really enjoying it.
I got a beret and I'm really diggin it.  It keeps my head warm and in fashion at the same time.

Before the SEC championship game, Matt surprised me with this amazing jacket.  It was actually his as a child but fits me fine as an adult.  Obsessed.

I haven't had a coffee pot since living in my own apartment and decided to get myself one as an Xmas present.  Though I always thought French presses were really fancy, it happened to be cheaper than most coffee pots, takes up less counter space, and makes really great coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails