Search This Blog

Thursday, January 17, 2013

3 on Thursday

Thanks to a Zpack, I'm feeling much better this week and think I might actually be ready for human interaction this weekend.  Lucky for me, it's a long weekend so I can build in plenty of friend time and me time.
How great are these hammered gold bowls that Liz and Puckett got me as a housewarming gift?!   I'm pretty sure they'll soon be moving to my console table to serve as a receptacle for my keys, making them not only good lookin but functional, too! 

Though my mother thinks I'll burn the house down, I plan to light more candles.  And I'm not talking about the kind that smell like birthday cake.  I'm going to start burning the fancy kind that you can't find at Bed Bath and Beyond.  Rebekah gifted me my first one, a pomegranate noir scent from Jo Malone, and I can't wait to use it for some ambiance around the apartment.  Single, 20-something girls are always lighting candles in the movies, and I can totally live a movie-inspired life. 

Agate is having a moment right now.  While bookends or a large paperweight are great ways to support the trend, they can get pricey and take up room.  While in Colorado I picked up these agate magnates and I love how they add a little style to my otherwise bare kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails