Search This Blog

Thursday, August 23, 2012

3 on Thursday

Last week was a bad week.  I'm pretty sure every opportunity for stress to enter both my personal and professional life was fully exploited.  Just breathe....
Somebody brought Funky Chunky into the office the other day.  There is a pretzel version with pecans, a popcorn version with almonds (I may have the nuts backwards), and one mother of a salty sweet snack that combines potato chips, pretzels, popcorn, caramel, and chocolate.  It's quite the hodge podge of ingredients, but if you like the salty sweety thing, this is a pretty safe bet (also an easy one to recreate at home I'm guessing).  Don't rip on potato chips drizzled with chocolate and caramel til you've tried them.

My renovations keep getting delayed, but at least there has been one silver lining of progress.  Last week, I noticed my name had been put on my front door and it instantly feels more homey.  Gotta love my sneaky super.

Summer produce!  I went through all these heirloom tomatoes and plumcots (I love all those plum variations) within 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails