Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Pop!

After walking around the West Village, Podz and I decided to end the day with a stop at Popbar.  Popbar makes gelato, yogurt, and sorbetto popsicles that they then hand dip into the chocolate and topping of your choice.  Podz chose hazelnut gelato with dark chocolate and coconut flakes, while I chose mixed berry yogurt in white chocolate with coconut.  I'm not usually a white chocolate girl, but it worked with the slightly tart berry yogurt.  It's a little gimicky and there aren't very many toppings to choose from (just the coconut and a couple nut varieties), but the quality of the popsicles was good.  It was a fun thing to do, but once it gets warmer I see myself going to Mr. Softee before paying $5 for one of these again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails