Search This Blog

Thursday, April 26, 2012

3 on Thursday

This week has seemed impossibly long.  Yesterday definitely felt like a Thursday, which led to extreme disappointment when I realized it was Wednesday.  Thankfully, there are some really cool things going on right now...
Last weekend I went to a Mets game - my first baseball game of the season!  I was so happy Bridget didn't want to spend her bachelorette party weekend shopping.  This was a welcome reprieve from the activities most friends want to do when they come to town ("OMG McDonalds in TIMES SQUARE?!  We have to go!").  I like the baseball atmosphere more than the game itself.  I grabbed myself some Shake Shack, made friends with our neighbors in the stands, and soaked in our Great American Pastime.  
Some of my friends recently participated in Atlanta's first ever, sold out color run.  You start out wearing all white, and throughout the race are sprayed with paint so you wind up crazy colorful.  I'm not much of a distance runner (and, yes, I'm aware a 5K isn't considered "distance"), but I would totally train for this and participate next year.  How can you not finish this smiling?!

I didn't set my DVR to record ABC's new show, Don't Trust the B---- in Apt 23 because I thought it would be stupid, but I caught up on Hulu and loved it.  The irreverent humor has pushed this show into the ranks of my 30-minute faves (which currently includes Happy Endings, New Girl, and Modern Family).  The main girls are cute, but James Van der Beek plays a hyperbole of himself that pretty much makes the show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails