Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

L.A. Burdick

My cousin Jason and his awesome wife Sarah met up with Jill and I during the Cambridge bit of our marathon Saturday afternoon walk.  I don't think I had seen them since the last time I was in Boston - a year ago for their wedding - so it was great to catch up.  After dragging Jason into a boutique, we decided it was time to indulge in some chocolate and headed to L.A. Burdick.  There are four locations of this chocolate shop, including one in NYC, but it was my first time hearing about them.  While I grabbed drinks (all of which can be made hot or iced and feature their incredibly rich dark, milk, or white chocolate), Sarah picked up a box of bonbons that was downright wicked.

Each chocolate is teeny tiny but packs so much flavor that we didn't mind splitting each one three to four ways.  I can't remember all the ones we tried, but I know they included earl grey, cashew sesame, trinidad, ginger, jaffa, and honey caramel.  Of course, when I got home I looked up the New York location and learned that it is quite accessible...which makes it quite dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails