Search This Blog

Thursday, April 12, 2012

3 on Thursday

I've been able to get through this week because I have something to look forward to - a spur of the moment weekend getaway!  In case you don't have a spontaneous trip coming up, these should help you make it through.
At the Passover dinner I hosted over the weekend, I combined the place cards and party favors because I always like killing two birds with one stone.  I found these cute little bags (that came with their own ties) and tags for super cheap at the Container Store.  I filled them with swedish fish (matched the color scheme) and mini bottles of alcohol.  The mini bottles only set me back $1.50 a pop and were quite popular.  It's something people will inevitably use and was perfectly suited for the 20-something/30-something crowd.  It's little touches like this that make a dinner party.

The chemistry department at Florida State University decided to take a look at different alcoholic beverages under a microscope and the results are beautiful pieces of artwork.  The one shown above is one of my faves - Irish Pale Lager.  I wonder what my drink of choice, Jack and Diet, would look like...

I was lucky enough to be gifted a pair of Earnest Sewn jeans so I got the run of the store and walked away with these beauties.  I'm rockin the Audrey in the 491 Bianca wash.  I've never worn Earnest Sewn before but I really liked the way these jeggings fit.  They're tight, but not so tight they couldn't have real pockets.  I always buy really dark jeans and have been looking for a nice light wash so round out my closet.  Not only do I love the way these look, they are so unbelievably comfortable.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails