Search This Blog

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Unanswered Questions: Gossip Girl Recap - 2/28/11 Episode

I'm finally back on track with my blogging, which means we're up to our latest recap:

  • What DA decides to open up the courthouse at that time of night?  I don't care how rich you are, that conversation could have waited until 9 AM the next morning.
  • Why would Thorpe prefer Raina thinks her mother was a slut who left them for another man without a word than the truth that she was killed?  I smell something Oedipal.
  • Where can I get a hat like Blair's?  Between that cute cloche and all the great chapeaux I've been seeing on future princess, Kate Middleton, I'm on the hunt for some new headwear.
  • Doesn't Ben seem a bit too scrawny to have the kind of authority to command a beating of the Captain?  It's not like he's the kind of psycho murderer who would get respect in prison.
  • Blair and Dan?!  I mean, I knew this is where the writers were headed, but it still baffles the mind.  Oddly, they could make a good pair, considering they have the same taste in art and movies...but we'll have to wait and see once the dust settles from the incoming explosion that will be Serena and Chuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails