Search This Blog

Monday, March 18, 2013

Baked Ricotta

Since my apartment is relatively close to Gramercy Theater, I decided to have the girls over for food and drinks before we headed to Yacht Rock later that night.  Most of the food came from Trader Joe's because no one can complain about going with store-bought food when it means you're munching on mac and cheese balls.  I did, however make one dish: baked ricotta.  I used this recipe for the ultra simple dip and it couldn't have come out better.  It's basically lasagna without the noodles and great when scooped up with toasted baguette slices.  I didn't take a picture of my version, but it actually came out looking a lot like the one from the recipe so click your way through the link above...you might even discover you like the blog it came from, Sarcastic Cooking, as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails