Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

2 Ingredient Cake

I'll attribute my sudden desire to bake a cake to some sort of nesting syndrome related to moving into a new apartment.  Typically, all those precise measurements trip me up so when I saw this too-good-to-be-true trick on Pinterest, I had to give it a try.  With Matt and Karina coming over for a wedding/birthday celebration last week, I had my excuse to make it.

Mix together one box of angel food cake mix (dry) and one 20- or 22-oz can of fruit pie filling (I went with blueberry).  That's it!  Bake it in a 9x13 pan at 350 for 30-40 minutes and it will puff up (it's sticky so I recommend a disposable pan).  I recommend topping it with fresh raspberries and caramel sauce or powdered sugar.  It tasted like a gooey, sweet, blueberry muffin.  This is FOOLPROOF.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails