Search This Blog

Monday, July 30, 2012

Soft Serve Fruit Co.

I have shrugged off The Soft Serve Fruit Co. as another Pinkberry-esque fro-yo place for about a year.  It kind of is, but there is something that sets it apart: its all fruit.  Seriously, the only three ingredients are fruit, water, and a little organic cane syrup.  The result is true fruit flavor.

I stopped by on a very hot Sunday made even hotter by the fact that I was lugging an overnight bag.  A cool treat was all I could think about and The Soft Serve Fruit Co. appeared as an oasis.  I chose the blueberry and topped it with pomegranate seeds.  I would be so sad if I were regular fruit and knew this was what I was competing against.  It's just as healthy but tastes so much better than a fruit cup.

Downside: it aint cheap.  My small cup with one topping was just that, small, and it cost $5.18.  True, it hit the spot and it's not like I needed a larger portion, but it still seemed rather pricey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails