Search This Blog

Thursday, July 5, 2012

3 on Thursday

Steph's bachelorette party was a full weekend of ridiculousness.  And with that, let's begin the Vegas edition of 3 on Thursday.
Pool parties are "the thing" in Vegas.  No tote bags, flip flops, or beach reads here - this is all about dressing to impress and dancing up a storm.  Everyone carries clutches and wears super cute coverups with wedges.  We were lucky enough to have some pretty sweet hookups wherever we went and got to enjoy these parties from the comfort of fancy cabanas.  At the Encore Beach Club party, our table was situated right next to the dj booth where Will.I.Am was spinning.  The whole scene was almost more clubby than a club and could only happen in Vegas.  

When I realized there was an In-n-Out in Vegas, I made sure to pick up a combo on my way to the airport.  Since I can't get In-n-Out on the East Coast, I went all out and got a double double animal style with animal style fries.  Yummm

I didn't do much gambling while in Vegas (sorry, I was too busy partying) but I just had to snap a pic of the slots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails