Search This Blog

Monday, February 6, 2012

Destination: Destination

Last weekend, Ashley introduced me to Destination Bar & Grille, an East Village hangout that will remain on my radar for their great happy hour.  Not only are the drinks cheap, but the happy hour specials last until 8 PM every day of the week - yes, even Saturday.  If that alone doesn't get you down there, then you should be happy to know that the cost efficient cocktails are also tasty. (I tried The Decibel because I can't see a spicy/sweet drink and not order it.)  We weren't ordering food because we were just enjoying a drink or two before dinner, but I glanced at the menu and it looked both good and cheap.  Other good and chep things: jello shots.  We didn't try them because we were attempting to act like decorous young ladies who have already graduated from college...but I'm guessing I'll go back for the $3 gelatinous drinks when I don't have to worry about being too sloppy for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails