Search This Blog

Thursday, February 2, 2012

3 on Thursday

This morning I heard one groundhog saw his shadow but another did not.  I don't know what to do with those mixed signals, but I really hope we're in for an early Spring.  I'm going to hope for the best and keep my spirits high with these Thursday finds:
I found these dark chocolate covered banana chips in the checkout aisle at Whole Foods.  The chocolate seemed more milk than dark to me but they're still yummy enough to satisfy my sweet tooth in just a couple bites.  I actually think I prefer the crunch of these to regular chocolate covered bananas. 
I'm really getting into Instagram, the app that allows you to take artsy fartsy photos on your phone.  But who wants to only look at those cool pics on their phone?  I think it's about time to invest in Blurb, a service that prints your Instagram photos in book form.  The price is reasonable and unlike the other printers out there, the books are large enough (7x7) to actually see the pictures.  How cool would it be to have a coffee table book of your own work?  
I spied this in the cheese case when I was looking for ricotta I needed for a gnocchi dish.  I like supporting local producers as long as the quality is there (which it usually is) and the price is right (which is not always the case).  This "handmade goodness" from Brooklyn was super thick and slightly sweet on it's own.   This was so far removed from the packaged ricotta you usually find. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails