Search This Blog

Thursday, September 29, 2011

3 on Thursday

Aaaand I am so happy that the weekend is just around the corner.  Let's jump right into some of this week's best:

I just learned about National Novel Writing Month.  As long as you can write 50,000 words in 30 days, you're considered a winner.  True, a real prize would be nice, but I'm happy with the satisfaction of completing a difficult goal and the motivation to get off my booty and complete something I have been talking about for a while.  I have one month to organize my thoughts and then it's time to make some literary history.
Today was National Coffee Day.  I hope you celebrated with a nice cup of Joe.  My favorite coffee has become Stumptown, shown above at the Ace Hotel.  If you haven't tried the java from this Portland, OR based roaster, I suggest you find someone who sells it pronto.

My gay friend from work shared this gay video with me.  That's not me using the word gay to mean stupid or lame.  I mean that this video is all about gay things.  I can't handle it.  In a good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails