Search This Blog

Thursday, September 15, 2011

3 on Thursday

There's been a lot going on since last Thursday, not quite enough to keep my mind off the stresses of the workplace, but just enough to keep me going til this weekend...
Yes, we lost to South Carolina, but is this not the cutest lil Georgia fan you've ever seen?!   You should see how excited she gets when she calls the Dawgs.  I might literally eat her up.

Before watching the UGA game, I went to the Men's Semifinals of the US Open and got to see a truly great match between Federer and Djokovic.  The Open is probably my favorite New York sporting event.  The stadium is gorgeous, intimate, and with great food to boot.  Can't wait til next year!

Great news today: Hill Country Chicken is starting breakfast service Monday through Friday and serving the dishes I crave in the morning but can rarely find up here.  I can't wait to start my day with a chicken biscuit even if does mean getting to work in a completely roundabout way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails