Search This Blog

Thursday, September 22, 2011

3 on Thursday

This week, I was coming off a UGA win, so I was in a pretty good mood.  That's not the only reason this week was good.  Read on:
It can be hit or miss, but I love H&M.  The low prices make it the perfect place to pick up trendier items.  Now just imagine how great it would be if you could extend that to home goods.  H&M Home has been around for a while but only online and only in the UK.  I just don't think it's fair that those Brits get the sexy accents and the good home accessory shopping.  The sophisticated accent may remain elusive, but word is this site will soon be available to us all.  If the British version is any indication, we are in for some adorable and highly affordable products.
Matt turned me onto a great blog: Dogs Wearing Glasses.  Try not to smile.  I dare you.
This week marked the return of all my favorite shows and the premiers of some newbies.  Modern Family came back for Season 3 yesterday and did not disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails