Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Vote and Help Me Win a Trip to Napa!!!!


Hot news!!! I am THRILLED to announce I am a finalist in a Taste of Home magazine recipe competition!  If you read this blog, you know I like to cook, and apparently I’m not too bad at it because I beat out hundreds of other cooks and am now in the final four of the appetizer category.  Talent got me this far, but now it all comes down to popularity, and as any middle school girl can tell you, popularity is VERY important.

Here’s where you come in: please vote for my recipe, Lamb Pastry Bundles (appetizer category) at www.tasteofhomeshareyourbestrecipe.com.  You’re allowed one vote per day so don’t be shy and vote every single day!  If I beat out the other three appetizer contenders, I win a SWEET trip for two to Napa.  I haven’t picked my plus one yet, so if you help me win (tweet the website, post on your blog, make it your facebook status, harass people on the street) there could be something in this for you.

Also, I encourage you to try making the recipe for yourself.  It's got all the good stuff: Mediterranean spices, lamb, goat cheese, puff pastry, and a roasted red pepper aioli.  I won’t give you the recipe here, but if you go to the voting site, you can find it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails