Search This Blog

Thursday, August 18, 2011

3 on Thursday

So I skipped last week's "3 on Thursday" entry.  Let's call a spade a spade; I skipped blogging all together for a week.  Between being home for five nights and then coming back to one of the craziest work weeks in a while, the blog was the last thing on my mind.  But now I'm back and I'm hoping you haven't forgotten about me because I certainly haven't forgotten about y'all.  Let's proceed to the three things that are adding a little life to my otherwise dreary work week:
My first flight home was cancelled.  So was my second flight.  I wound up getting to the SAV a day late and was not happy about it.  On the bright side, I got those crispylicious Biscoff cookies that you can only get on Delta flights.  
The main reason I was home was for my best friend's wedding.  Claire looked beautiful, the entire wedding weekend was top notch, and I was so happy and honored to be a part of her and Stephen's special day.  Unfortunately, this is one of only two pictures I took the entire weekend.  Fortunately, that's because I was too busy having a righteous time to be bothered with a camera.  Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Rilee!
In the book I'm currently reading, the author talks  ad nauseum about ordering cold sesame noodles in peanut sauce.   Tonight, I had to see what was so good he could write ten full pages on the subject.  I slurped down each and every noodle with vigor.  The flavor was simple but kept me going back for more.  Like cold pizza, this is serious drunk food that I still devoured stone cold sober. 

*Bonus*
As a form of apology for not blogging recently, here's an awkward-funny video Matt recently sent me:

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails