Search This Blog

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Welcome Back

This week, Padma broke her stone face during the elimination challenge and welcomed Jennifer back to the big time after a stint of mediocre food.  It was a ballsy departure from the typical "thank you chef" response.

While Jennifer rejoined the competion metaphorically, we did have one physical return: Gail!  If Toby never judged another episode, I would be satisfied.  He tries a little too hard to be Simon Cowell and all of his comments seem forced.  Gail's critiques, on the other hand, are the appropriate mix of saucy and sweet.  It's good to have you back, Gail.

I would also like to point out that I called the final 4 contestants in the very first episode.  You may not be able to see it right now, but I'm giving myself a pat on the back.  I'll miss Eli and his pinchable cheeks, but it was his time to go.  Of course, I'm pulling for the lone Southerner left in the game - team Kevin all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails