Search This Blog

Thursday, July 24, 2014

3 on Thursday

To onlookers, my weekend probably looked pretty boring.  Following a low key dinner on Friday I spent all of Saturday on my own.  Sure, I took a quick subway ride to SoHo, but most of the day was spent watching tv on the couch and reading a book in bed.  Even when I did venture out on Sunday, I did little more than lay on a blanket in Central Park.  After four very busy weekends, boring was the most exciting thing that could have happened to me.


  1. One of my favorite things about summer is cherries.  I eat them the way other people eat popcorn and enjoy spitting out the pits, as un-ladylike as it may be.  Now that I finally picked up my first bowl, it really feels like summer has gotten underway.
  2. I received a bottle of nude nail polish in a gift bag and though I thought it would totally wash me out, I'm diggin the trend.
  3. I stopped by one of my favorite book stores, The Strand, on my to meet Matt and Karina for drinks on Friday.  So.  Many.  Books.  I love craning over the bargain priced books on the side walk.  It feels very New York to me.  I walked away with a copy of Cyrano de Bergerac for 52 cents (including tax). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails