Search This Blog

Thursday, May 29, 2014

3 on Thursday

My Memorial Day weekend felt particularly long and relaxing.  On Saturday, I stayed in pajamas until 5:40 PM, getting changed only to go on a quick run after which I showered and immediately got back into pajamas.  I don't even feel slightly bad about it.
Background: mural in the East Village.  Holding up the sky.

  1. Last week I attended a work breakfast at the newly re-opened Tavern on the Green.  Tavern on the Green is an iconic Old New York venue and the re-model just made it a bit more modern but retained its romance.  Since we were the first corporate event in the re-done space, you probably haven't had the frittata, but let me tell you that it is gooood.  
  2. It's not quite a mural, but I liked this fence installation (if that's what you would call it) in the East Village.
  3. Memorial Day Essentials: sunscreen, patriotic sunnies, and beads.  'merica.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails