Search This Blog

Thursday, May 22, 2014

3 on Thursday

After a quick trip home to Savannah I feel nice and rejuvenated.  Sure, I desperately need to go grocery shopping and dove right into a crazy week, but I'm on such a high from the weekend that I don't care.  Plus, there's no work tomorrow thanks to Memorial Day weekend - let the relaxation begin!
Background: Lady Gaga concert last week at MSG.  She puts on an amazing show.
  1. Isn't my hometown beautiful?  The fountain at Forsyth Park will always be beautiful.
  2. I love the express cocktail lane at John Dory Oyster Bar.
  3. Last week I went to Bauble Bar.  Though it's an e-commerce site, they have a showroom that they will open for events.  We went with a group from work and I picked out some very fun bling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails