Search This Blog

Thursday, October 31, 2013

3 on Thursday

Happy Halloween, bloggies!  This week has been very busy so I am glad it's more than halfway over.  I'm looking forward to some QT with a bottle of wine tomorrow.  This week's background is a shot of the old escalators in Macy's Herald Square.  Even after a major renovation, these remain and I love them for that.  Don't ever change, Macy's.

  1. It's ridiculous how long it's taken for Steph and me to hang out.  For months we have been out of town on opposite weekends making it impossible to get together.  For two best friends, this is unacceptable so we took advantage of the first Sunday we were both in town and spent the entire afternoon together in Hoboken drinking wine and gabbing away.  Reunited and it feels so good.
  2. Terry (the UGA business school from which I graduated) does an annual Chick-fil-A picnic in the park.  I'm always in heaven sitting in Central Park, but doing so with an impossible-to-get-in-NYC sandwich was extra special.
  3. Though I love Halloween, I didn't have any costume parties on the agenda this year.  Some years are just better than others, I suppose.  But at least I wasn't sitting home on Saturday while everybody was prepping their best Miley Cyrus at the VMAs costume.  Instead, I went to Brooklyn Heights for a bar crawl.  I may not have been dressed up, but I did get to drink in bars that had put up spooky decorations so it still felt like Halloween.    


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails