Search This Blog

Thursday, August 29, 2013

3 on Thursday

After today, no work til Tuesday!  I only have one set activity for the long weekend: FOOTBALL.  I can't wait to hang out with my fellow NYC Dawgs as we cheer on UGA at our brand new bar.  FYI, the background pic for today's "3 on Thursday" is the ceiling treatment at the Gramercy Park Hotel rooftop.  Hundreds of dim light bulbs hang about a foot from the ceiling, tightly packed.  The resulting effect is pretty glam.
  1. Thanks to exact opposite travel schedules, it took a whole three months before I was able to check out Steph and Gav's new apartment.  Chez Boo Bear is amazing.  A first home purchase is a major deal and I am so happy for them. Of course, we had to celebrate with some bubbly - Veuve, natch.
  2. I adore this sign at Murray's Cheese shop.  This is how love should be.
  3. Last Friday was spent in Central Park with friends as we watched a childhood favorite, Hook.  I'm almost positive our picnic spread was better than everybody else's, especially since we brought wine in a box.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails