Search This Blog

Thursday, August 22, 2013

3 on Thursday

I loved my lazy weekend and excited to embark on another one tomorrow night.  I was plenty social, but most of that was kept to daytime (à la boozy brunch) so I had my nights all to myself and my books.  I hope you like the new collage format for "3 on Thursday" - check out today's #3 for the deets!

  1. One of my favorite moments in DC was seeing Liz experience the city as a tourist.  Even after three years she loves going sightseeing.
  2. I can't handle this billboard.  I can't imagine how they got a .org URL for Squirt.  Stumbling across gems like this is reason enough for me to stroll around the less familiar [to me] and more liberal West Village. 
  3. I am loving Moldiv, the new photo editor app I recently discovered.  It's like Over (which I now wish I hadn't paid for) and Pic Stitch combined...except better.  The collage above is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to what can be done on this app.  I can't wait to play around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails