Search This Blog

Thursday, July 28, 2011

3 on Thursday

I'm starting something new today.  Every Thursday, I'm going to show you three things I am loving right now.  Why three?  Because I like the alliteration.  Why Thursday?  Because you've gotten over hump day, but it's still a ways til the weekend.  I'm not sure about you, but I usually need a little pick-me-up around this time.  Hopefully, this roundup of things that make me happy will give you the push you need to make it through the remainder of the work week.

Playbill from the Broadway show I saw last night with Sarah.  Love taking advantage of all the city has to offer.


The glasses of wine my bestie, Steph, had waiting for me at the restaurant tonight when she heard I'd had a long day
Kiehl's gift bag I received at work will keep my skin smooth as a baby's bottom

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails