Search This Blog

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Fruit and Fabric

I have a couple things on my mind today:
  1. Dried fruit.  Ever notice how some dried fruits get their own special names and others do not?  Grapes become raisins and plums become prunes, but apricots become simply dried apricots.  Why do some fruits get the shaft and who gets to make these major decisions?  I want to be that girl.  I think it would be a relatively smooth transition from media planning to dried fruit naming.  It's all about branding, baby.
  2. I bought jeggings yesterday.  Correction: somebody else bought me jeggings yesterday.  I've been adamantly anti-legging for years now, which is why I wouldn't have pulled the trigger if somebody else's name wasn't on the credit card.  Still not sure if this was a good move.  Am I trendy now?  They look something like the ones below but not exact.  I most certainly will not be wearing them with the shoes in the pic - this ain't Williamsburg. 
  3. I can't stop eating.  Nor can I stop thinking about food (see point #1).  Is it possible I have a tapeworm? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails