Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Yogurt with Banana Chips

After going on a run this morning I desperately needed some breakfast to replenish all the energy I had just exerted. I went with yogurt because it is just about the easiest thing to eat. I tried to mix it up by using cultured coconut milk but if I'm being honest I didn't taste much of difference from regular yogurt. That meant it was a slight disappointment for me but a huge win for lactose intolerant folks. What did make my yogurt a little different was my use of banana chips as a topping. It gives you the crunch you normally achieve with granola but with a whole new flavor. Just crush them up a bit and sprinkle atop your favorite yogurt and you've got yourself a quick and easy breakfast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails