Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Prosciutto Arugula Bundles

I had mentioned in my Oyster Roast post that Allison made an appetizer that I had plans to steal and this week I did just that at book club.  I promised I would give Allison full credit and here I am, giving her a big pat on the back for sharing this recipe because it was a hit.

This is a great recipe for just about any occasion.  It's perfect when you're hosting a party because it only takes a minute to throw together, leaving you time to focus on other dishes, decorations, or mingling with guests.  It's also great for a potluck because it can be made in advance and then travels well, served at room temp.

Lay out strips of prosciutto, put a little mound of arugula in the middle, add some blue cheese or gorgonzola crumbles, and roll up into a little bundle.  You won't even need toothpicks to secure them.  They look nice and pretty with the green poking out and arugula and prosciutto work together well as they are their own natural salt and pepper shakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails