Search This Blog

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Breckinridge Brewery

My brother has the ability to sniff out a brewery the moment he steps into a new city. On our first night in Breckinridge, we happily yielded to his preference and had dinner and a couple of brewskies at Breckinridge Brewery. While my brother lived their double IPA, I was a big fan of the Agave Wheat. I don't know much about beer, but I know I likes that one.

Breckinridge Brewery is the kind of place where you make friends by the bar. After chatting it up with some ski bums who have decided to blow off the real world in favor of making the slopes their life, we headed to the table for some grub. The list of burgers, salads, and sandwiches is extensive, but my main recommendation is the beer cheese fries. Smothered with hoppy beer cheese, sweet applewood smoked bacon, and green onion, this is one serious plate of food. Even the most health conscious members of our group couldn't help but dig in.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails