Search This Blog

Thursday, October 20, 2011

3 on Thursday

Why do I love this week?  Because it's a short one.  My weekend kicks off this evening because I have decided to take tomorrow off so I can play with my parents who planned a quick last minute trip.  Here are my favorite things of late that should help move your weeks along, even if they are full, 5-day work weeks.
On Monday, I was invited to join a publication at the table they had purchased for the MS Brain Games, a fundraiser for Multiple Sclerosis.  The event was very well done with wonderful hosts and a generally jovial atmosphere.  If you haven't participated in a fundraiser, what are you waiting for?!  There are so many worthy causes and in New York there seems to be some sort of philanthropic event every night.  Not only will doing good give you the warm fuzzies, these events are always fun and held in gorgeous places like Gotham Hall, pictured above. 

Knowing me, it should be no surprise that my family members are smart, witty, and a general great time.  With that, allow me to introduce Manifestos for Everything, a blog by my cousin, Greg, a copywriter at a top ad agency, and Robert, his art director partner in crime.  This tumblr final gives credit where credit is due and serves as an homage to those things you only think you don't care about, like designer doggie sweaters.
 
First of all, the person in the video above is a dude...I didn't get that at first.  And he is so off the wall that you may actually end up liking this obnoxious guy's status by the time you're done viewing.  Watch this to put a little wacky in your weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails