Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Groundhog: Least Favorite Animal of the Moment

Today, the groundhog is #1 on my shit list (pardon my French, Mommy).  Six more weeks of winter?  Are you kidding me?!  It was 13 degrees when I woke up on Saturday.  13!  My Southern body temperature does not handle 13 degrees well.  I'm ready to stop covering my body with bulky sweaters and coats.  I have a constitutional right to bear arms.  

That groundhog better be careful because if I have six more weeks of hibernation to look forward to, that's plenty of time to plot my revenge against the groundhog.  I've already got one retalliation scheme in mind involving an anvil, bunch of radishes, and an electric razor.  Watch your back, groundhog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails